Private Equity Services
A deep understanding of the private equity business is our foundation in developing business solutions for private equity firms and their portfolio companies. Craford provides actionable advice which can generate significant measurable results through our rigorous analysis of risk, cost and opportunity.
We understand that increasing organizational performance from acquisitions by linking effective human capital strategies to business strategies is required. The management of health and welfare is a costly necessity that we manage effectively. Our clients appreciate the impact of our ability to advise, consult, and seamlessly integrate these initiatives into the overall business strategy of portfolio companies.Merger and Acquisition Due Diligence
The key aspects:
- Understand the business goals and the priorities of the private equity client and customize appropriately
- Advise deal team on potential financial issues at the earliest possible opportunity in an easily understandable manner
- Advise on high-level compliance and regulatory issues which surface during due diligence
- Estimate the effect of benefits on the purchase price and develop cost reduction strategies
- Advise on wording regarding benefits and employee matters in the sale, purchase and transition agreements
- Use pre-deal research to develop a blueprint for benefits integration
- Develop strategies for expansion of purchasing power
- Develop strategies to drive organizational effectiveness and efficiency
By working with portfolio companies all over the country Craford has developed strong relationships with the insurance market from coast to coast. By understanding the national marketplace Craford can quickly recommend the ideal solutions for our clients, and implement those solutions successful by leveraging established relationships. Our clients experience lower costs and stronger representation from insurance vendors based on the relationships we have established.
In addition, part of our carve-out services include implementation of a full benefits administration solution that eliminates the need for the new company to have full infrastructure in place post-acquisition. This affords the private equity firm additional time to adequately assess the needs of the organization knowing that employee issues are being addressed and administrative tasks are being handled on a day-to-day basis.
Craford’s consulting services include:
- Short- and long-term benefits
- Total rewards strategy and planning
- Culture analysis and strategic development
- Organizational restructuring and change management
- Compensation analysis and planning
- Mergers and acquisitions planning
- Employee communications
The mission within all of our services is understanding the extrinsic and intrinsic strategic and programmatic solutions which companies and employees need to met executives’, outside directors’, and/or shareholders’ expectations.